COVID-19: An update for customers.
Last updated: 26th April, 2021
In line with government guidance, all of our Car & Van Rental branches are open as normal with contactless processes and safety measures in place.
Please check here for our latest opening hours.
Our dual control cars are available for hire as normal in all of our branches.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
As well as social distancing and sanitisation measures, we’ve also changed our booking, drop-off and collection processes to minimise the time you spend in the branch and protect the wellbeing of customers and employees.
So before you book, watch the video below to find out how the new system works.
- Due to social distancing measures, we have now limited the number of customers we can serve at the same time therefore all visits to the branch are now by appointment only.
- When you book online, we’ll contact you 24 hours before your rental to confirm your licence details. We may also ask to change the time of your collection by up to 30 mins to allow our social distancing measures to be followed.
- For phone bookings, we will ask for your details and payment in full.
- If there are two drivers, we’ll need information for both.
Collecting from the branch
- Only one person should collect the vehicle from the branch – and it’s important to arrive at your allocated time, if you are running late, we ask that you contact the branch.
- You’ll be offered hand sanitiser and gloves on arrival and you should follow the new 2-metre queuing system.
- One of our advisors will call you to a desk protected by a safety screen.
- You’ll be asked to put your driving licence and documents in a clear plastic wallet and pop it in a sanitised tray.
Returning the vehicle
- On your return to the branch, please remove all personal possessions and wait beside your vehicle until approached by a member of the rental team.
- We’ll check your vehicle and confirm any damage at a safe 2-metre distance.
We look forward to seeing you soon, click here to book your next hire.
What do our customers have to say on the new processes?
Find out what this means for business hire customers here.
Back to Latest News