COVID-19: An update for business customers.
Last updated: 5th January, 2021
In line with government guidance, all of our Car & Van Rental branches are open as normal with contactless processes and safety measures in place. Please check here for our latest opening hours.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Making deliveries and collections safer
- When going out on deliveries or collections, only two members of our prep team will attend at any one time and 9-or 7 -seater vehicles will be used to allow social distancing when travelling.
- We will not post out any ‘sorry we missed you’ or ‘your vehicle was collected’ cards until further notice. Instead any communication will be done online or over the phone.
- On all deliveries, our employees will wear disposable gloves and we will ask you to stay indoors in order to comply with social distancing while the delivery is taking place. We will post the key through the letter box when everything is ready.
- For collections, the advisors will call in advance to inform you of the collection so the key can be put in a safe place for us arriving.
- Drivers will use disposable seat covers and also hand sanitiser to wipe down the key before delivering to and after collecting.
Adapting our branches
We have implemented new social distancing measures at our branches, creating one way systems and floor markings to help achieve a 2-metre distance. We are also placing necessary restrictions on the number of staff and customers in the branch at any one time.
To protect you and our employees, we have installed Perspex screens and sanitiser stations and contactless transaction processes are also in place.
All our employees must complete mandatory health and safety training and staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE. We will pay particular attention to touchpoints such as steering wheels, handbrakes and seat adjusters, which will be disinfected before and after handover.
Get in touch today
Contact our Rental Business Centre on 0141 567 0561 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, click here to book online.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to allow vehicles to be taken overseas.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Back to Latest News